Still struggling to communicate efficiently with colleagues and clients? Still missing important calls? Slow to respond to urgent emails? Reluctant to book costly, time-consuming meetings even when they could lead to more business?
Don’t worry; you’re not alone. Many businesses are in the same boat.
Fortunately, we have good news.
Scratch that; great news.
SherWeb now offers Microsoft Lync 2010, a more powerful and intuitive successor to Office Communicator 2007.
SherWeb Hosted Lync 2010 is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform that will keep you in contact like never before. More importantly, there’s no technology investment to make, or learning curve to overcome. Just download the software and away you go.
And where exactly can you “go”?
Imagine if you could take your desktop, laptop, mobile, scanner, video camera, conference room and white board, and then throw in your water cooler conversations, impromptu lunch room brainstorming sessions, cubicle drop-ins—and almost any other form of business communication you can possibly think of. Then combine them all in a single, easy-to-use platform that allows you to continue communicating in all these very natural and human ways, but virtually. And more efficiently. And from anywhere. That’s Hosted Lync 2010 in a nutshell.
It’s instant messaging for business on steroids (in all the right ways).
IM and Presence awareness
Real-time presence awareness with photos, availability and location make instant messaging more efficient. Want to see if a colleague is available for a quick question? Just look at your screen.
Create, moderate and join planned or impromptu audio or video web meetings with colleagues and even customers. Need to book a quick online meeting with people in 5 different states? Want to share files too? Do it in a click.
File sharing and saved conversations
Lync keeps the ideas and conversation flowing naturally by letting you instantly share and save files during a chat. It also saves your conversations so that important information can be easily retrieved at a later time.
Audio & Video Calls
Turn a simple IM into a richer, more immersive online experience by using Lync’s PC-based audio and video calls for more productive and personal hands-free interactions.
You can also run Lync on your mobile and enjoy the same consistent user experience you do on your desktop.
5 immediate (and we mean right now) benefits for SMBs
1. Reduced costs: Web conferencing and audio & video calls reduce related travel and business costs.
2. Increased productivity: Instant messaging, web conferencing and remote file sharing means even employees working from a satellite office, at home or from a client’s office remain fully accessible and productive.
3. Improved outcomes: Presence awareness leads to better communication, which leads to resolving customer issues more quickly, which leads to a shorter sales cycles, which leads greater potential for increased profit margins and sales.
4. Easy integration & deployment: Lync is available from SherWeb as a standalone product or as part of SkyOffice, our hosted Microsoft Office 365 solution for SMBs, which includes Hosted Exchange 2010. What’s more, the Microsoft Lync 2010 desktop client is available for Windows and Mac. Mobile versions are available for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
5. SherWeb’s unbeatable service: Our Hosted Lync 2010 solution also comes with our extensive hosting know-how, affordable and predictable pricing, expert MIDAS migration service and 24/7 personalized support (which is something SMBs won’t find with other hosting provider).
Want to see more on Lync 2010? This Microsoft video sums it up nicely:
Ready to sign up for SherWeb Hosted Lync 2010? Access our Lync 2010 signup page or call us at 1-888-567-6610.
Tell us what you think. Is it worth making the switch from OCS 2007 to Lync 2010?